Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thing 3 to Thing 4...

Remember Dean and I's "Thing 1, 2, 3" picture?!?!

The first time I ever went to Disney World with the Wards, I was pregnant with Jax. I was able to ride most of the rides because I wasn't that far along, and my doctor had given me the go-ahead. So after going on literally every ride my first time there, (even the kiddie rides) and after getting off the Seuss-Trolly, lol... I saw these "thing" shirts... I decided rather than buy the shirts, to just take a photo moment and capture our growing family...

Thing 1, 2, 3...

So once I found out we were going to Disney pregnant again, I decided that it was definitely worth the cost of admission to take our new Thing picture... (only I got in free, thanks to doing a Wyndham survey!)

So here is our newest and last Thing Picture. Once baby #2 is born, I may have to order these shirts and we'll have to go and get our pictures taken with the actual "Thing 4" here with us!


Thing 1, 2, 3, and baby makes 4!

And yes... we realize our numbers are off... Lol. I told Dean that I was Thing 1 last time... but he seems to think our roles have changed *wink wink*

1 comment:

Dean Ward said...

I am ALWAYS "Thing 1". Some mistake must have been made in that first picture.

It is amazing looking at the difference between the "Thing 3" in the first picture and the one in the second. Where has the time gone?!