Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Liam's 1st Birthday (party...)

Over the weekend we celebrated Liam's 1st Birthday!!!! I know I know, slightly early, but as Pop's said, Liam likes to do everything a little bit early! :)

Dean really wanted to be a part of his birthday celebration, and afterwards felt much better about not physically being here on Liam's actual birthday!

We didn't do anything fancy, reused the decorations we had from Jaxon's first birthday, and even brought out Jaxon's gifts from his "1 year". (I'm sorry, but this playroom can not handle another toy!!! And you all would be happy to know he LOVES those gifts too!)

We had pizza and cake, and had I known that Liam wouldn't disappoint with the whole cake thing, we would have done Pizza, THEN presents, THEN cake! Lol. We let him tear into his cake which took him about 3 minutes and one hand smash to get going, but after about 15 minutes, he had destroyed his cake, and made this girl VERY happy! He went straight into the sink afterwards!!!
Once we got going with his gifts (aka batteries), it was pretty funny to watch Jax. "Oooooh that is for Baby Liam, but I will share!" Lol... He wasn't quite sure about this party not being his party, and needless to say Brandi captured the perfect picture of how Jax felt about the whole thing...All in all, it was a fun, but simple birthday for Liam. It makes me laugh at the mom's I know that go all out and over-do their one year old's parties. The cake was all I cared about, and he didn't let me down! :)

I've posted all the pictures from his party on the sidebar.

Shylah