Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jaxon and the Great Pumpkin...

Yay!!! We started a new tradition!!!! I am pleased to let you all know that I officially went to my first pumpkin patch with Jax!!!! (I really wish Dean could have been there - but next year he will!!!) It was SO much fun, and Jax loved it! I decided to go, and then ended up meeting my friend Tammy and her family there, so we all had fun, and Jax and I were able to take a few pictures together instead of just him! We watched pig races (heehee), and went on a hay ride, and rode a tractor, and ate fresh popcorn, played in the corn mazes, and bounced on this huge bouncy balloon called the "Corn Popper" - no pictures of that though since I guess all the pictures had a nice view of my butt hanging out... =( Hahaha...

It was so much fun, and despite the weather forecast, it was absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to go again next year as a family, and have Dean get to share in the fun... but until then, here are some pictures! Jax picked out his own pumpkin, then I bought another one to go next to his on the porch... Still not sure what I'll carve, I might just paint Jaxon's since it's little, and that way maybe Jax can actually help! I'm going to try and upload the pictures a different way. They should appear in a slide show to the right of this page... If they don't we'll figure it out another way!

Hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did capturing them!!! Happy Fall and almost Halloween!

Jove Shylah, Dean and Jaxon!!!!

No comments: