Monday, December 3, 2012

Scattered, Smothered and Covered...

Hello!!!!!
 
So over the past few weeks I have been on a crash course of trying to get my blood pressure under control at the Mayo Clinic, as well as figure out why I am having some nerve issues in my arms.

I have been to so many doctor's appointments, I am exhausted, and with them testing, changing meds, and trying to lower my bp, I have been a bit out of it. I'm hoping that very soon they will get me on the right track, but that may mean several more changes, tests and trials... Blah. Anyways, that kind of explains my absence from my blog.

Besides that, I have had several craft days with the boys and I must say that Christmas time is my new favorite holiday. Even though we will not be in this house for the Christmas, we bought a little tree, and decorated the house all over! It's very festive in the Ward "home away from home"! Jax is so excited to wake up knowing that it's a day closer to Santa! (We're still working on the real reason for Christmas is...)But it's definitely a thrill to see his excitement grow. This year will be great!!!
I failed miserably at the "30 days of Thankfulness" so to sum it all up... I am blessed beyond measure with the friends and family I have in my life. For the roof over my head, food on my table, and the clothing on mine and each of my three boys' backs. I am grateful and very thankful for my husband having a job, and one that allows me to be a SAHM. I am thankful for the fact, that even with the mass amount of health challenges I am faced w/daily, that it's not been more than an inconvenience and that I am hopefully within sight of some answers. I am so extremely thankful for my children. Words can not express the love I have for those two little boys. I am forever thankful for my husband, for loving me and providing for our family the way that he does day in, day out.
It's been a hard past few weeks on me personally, but without the support of my husband and my friends and family, I'd be lost!
Hope everyone found many, many reasons this year to be thankful! Now let the countdown to Christmas begin!!
 
I love you all and hope everyone is doing well!
Xoxo
Shylah