Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Counting down the days...

Till we see Dean!!!! We drive up on Saturday morning! Cherie, Jax and I will be driving for a long time, so please be thinking of us starting very early to very late... It's a 12+ hour drive straight through, so of course tack on 2+ more hours for feedings, bathroom and diaper breaks, and time for Jax to get out of his seat and play...


P.S. - I know I promised lots of pictures from my trip to WA almost a month ago... there are so many of those that I am compiling them into an album to post on here... I will put them up, and it's almost done... just few more days... =) So much to catch everyone up on... but that's the life of a single parent right now loll... not a lot of computer time except for here at work!

Love you!
Shylah

1 comment:

hotmail.com said...

Why isn't that pic in my inbox so I can print? and forward?

I can't wait to see you and Jaxon in 2+ weeks! I get appx 40 hrs of gramma time!!! :D