Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

What a Mothers Day it is for me this year. I am so very blessed to have the two most beautiful boys, happy and healthy and home.


This day could have been a very bad day for me this year, had things not thankfully gone the way they did with Liam. I am so proud to be Jaxon and Liam's mommy, and to have such an amazing husband to share my life with. I can not imagine my life without both of my boys, and it's days like today - where I actually take the time to reflect on how lucky I truly am, to have Liam here with me today.


I woke up this morning to Dean and Jax preparing pancakes with strawberries and whip cream, and a whole bunch of cards, and gifts from the boys.


Jax and Liam went in together, and got me this beautiful family tree display from Hallmark, and I can not wait to get it (it's been backorderd, but should be here soon)


And from Dean and my mom, I got to go pick out some new flowers to plant and two baby lilac bushes that hopefully will be in full bloom next year!!

Dean thought that I would just like to sit around and enjoy my day today, but after pulling weeds and getting my new flower bed ready, enjoying time outside with the babies, and just getting to hang out with my family, I had a GREAT day!!!

Hope all the mommies I know had a wonderful day as well!

Xoxo


Shylah

No comments: