Monday, May 23, 2011

Street Corner Symphony...

On Friday night I got to go to the Street Corner Symphony concert at a little venue, Ella's here in Greeneville.
When I first saw Street Cornery Symphony, it was on the TV Show, "The Sing Off". They were on the 2nd season, and were absolutely amazing. They didn't win, but they sure should have. After seeing them last night, I am in complete awe... They are sooooo good!



Street Corner Symphony is an all a'capella group from Nashville. You might think that wouldn't be as good as a band, but let me tell you, they are!!! They use no instruments, and have six guys that do all the instruments by mouth. I think they are one of the best show's I've seen, and that's with living in Nashville for 5 years!!







I also, ahem, got to get up and sing with them... Haha, but this time, I wasn't running up praying I wouldn't get arrested, I was volunteered, with two others and got the privelage to sing with them doing all the backgrounds... what song? Oh, yeah... I totally rocked "The Lion Sleeps Tonight".
It was so much fun to listen to them, and hang out with a good group of friends and family! I am definitely a fan and can't wait till August when their album comes out.

No comments: