Friday, August 5, 2011

The Voice...

Well for those that don't know, for the past two weeks I've been preparing and auditioning for NBC's The Voice.
My first audition was in Nashville, July 30th and I thankfully made it through to the next round of call backs. The call backs were held on the 2nd, and so I came back home, got myself ready and drove back to Nashville for my 2nd audition.
Sadly, I didn't go through that round! I was very discouraged, but then it was suggested that I go to another city and try again...

I made a very quick decision, and now I will be auditioning again in Orlando, FL on Thursday, the 11th. I actually fly out Sunday evening, but that will allow for some extra visiting with Cherie, Justin and Landon!

I'm extremely excited, and have spent the last 4 days doing nothing but preparing CURRENT country songs, since I was told that is why I didn't advance at the call backs...

I do have to start at step one, and hope I'm put through again, I'll be really upset and bummed if I don't, but IF I do, and I get another shot at this, then I'm ready to bring all I have!! I can only do my best, but I'm just excited about another opportunity!!

I will keep everyone posted...

For those who missed season 1, here is a link to the website that tells you about the show!
http://www.nbc.com/the-voice/

Shylah

No comments: