Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meet the Greene County March of Dimes Ambassador...

This morning Liam and I had the opportunity to meet with our local March of Dimes Community Director and discuss being the 2011-2012 Ambassador Family for the Greene County (Appalachian Division) Chapter.

I am not 100% sure of what all that entails, but nonetheless, I am very excited to continue to bring awareness on the issues of premature births to our region, and share Liam's amazing story.


The March of Dimes has been our charity of choice since Jaxon was born, and now even more so knowing that the research MOD does went specifically into the care of Liam while he was in the NICU makes it even more of a cause to support. I am just thrilled to be involved in something so near and dear to my heart, and have the opportunity to share our story and hopefully bless other families with support and guidance that we received from other families that have been down the same road.

I'll hopefully be getting some more details on Friday, but just know that this year when I ask you to make a donation to this cause, that it will all be in our family's name, specifically Liam as the Ambassador Child!

No comments: