Wednesday, December 21, 2011

All things Liam...

Well here we are again in WA, and my little Liam is not disappointing anyone with showing everyone what he is learning to do!! He has hit several new milestones since being at Gramma's house, yet again.

Since we got off the plane, he has cut two new teeth, learned to use a sippy cup, steal his brothers cup, clap his hands, pat-a-cake, stand up to any and everything and occasionally take one or two steps closer to what his goal is. He has also made some permanent teeth marks in my mom's coffee table that no one is admitting to witnessing or falling on their watch. Lol.

He is definitely curious and loves finding things to get into!! Sadly in just nine days, he will be 11 months. That's just one month shy of a year. One month shy of not being a baby... I am NOT ready for him to grow up, and so fast. Therefore I have decided that I will use his "adjusted age" to buy myself some more time lol. (no really!!)

I am very much looking forward to celebrating Liam's first Christmas with my family and having a special day being with cousins, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents for him and Jaxon both.

Very proud of how much Liam has accomplished and while I am looking forward to his new discoveries and milestones, I really wish it didn't mean that he is growing up too.