Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 29 & 30...

Day 30 - Thankful for the blessings I have to enjoy even if it's just waking up each morning, 365 days a year.
It's funny how when you write down what you're thankful for each day, how much you tend to forget the simple things. I am so extremely privileged to have my health, family, friends, and the necessities I need to live.
I am also thankful for the 10 month old butter ball I've got jumping on my lap trying to give mommy kisses!!! :)

Day 29 - Thankful for my brother, for the love he's given me all of my life, and for that single relationship that made my decision to have two children so easy. I believe a sibling is simply the best gift a parent can give their children and although I know there will be days my boys fight and "hate" each other, that they will always HAVE each other...
(Thanks Mom for my brother, and thanks Deej for always being there for me).