Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thanks...

Welcome to November... a month full of blessings. First off, we have Thanksgiving. We also have so many awareness causes like March of Dimes and National Prematurity Awareness Month, MOvember (Male Health Awareness), Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and I am sure there are so many more, but those are what we are personally a part of...

I really enjoyed posting 30 days of Thankfulness last year, and I plan on doing it again this year... since I am a few days behind on several other posts, I will more than likely combine a weeks worth and post at the end of each week...  but to get started, I will post the first three days now...

I am always very thankful for my life and all the things I try not to take for granted, however writing them down really drives it home...

I hope everyone has a wonderful November and can take part in this "challenge" too!

Xoxo
Shylah

Day 3: Thankful for Dean allowing me the last few hours to upload photo's and get caught up on computer stuff. It may seem silly, but I am so behind with my "family" things and doing the things that keep me close to others so far away, that it feels good to even get one overdue thing done! :)

Day 2: Thankful for silly reminders that my children are in fact mine, and that reading the Bernstein Bears (after racing to the library for a specific "lesson") books to them, just as my mom had read to me, brings back such great memories of my mom's loving ways to help me learn a lesson. Tonight, "The Gimmies" and "Those in Need" :) I've been cracking up all week reading my past but enjoying each one even more as the parent!

Day 1: Thankful for the reminder in MOPS tonight about how truly important it is to have the special friends in our lives that are introduced to us and become our safety nets, especially when it comes to being a mom! Annette, Dava, April, Carolyn, Mama Ward (not on FB but also my Mommy, Aunt Terry)... You are just a few I could not live w/out! Thank you for always being there for me when I need you and always offering me laughter, help, advice, vent sessions, tissues, etc. I love you and near or far thankful for you all!!