Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness...

There is a "challenge" going around on facebook, where you name one thing you are thankful for every day during the month of November. I don't typically do things like that on facebook, however I thought it was a cool "challenge" to do, so I thought I would share that on here as well. I will be posting something once a day...


Since I am behind a few days, I'll play catch up...


Day 3 - SO THANKFUL for my children. Both gave us a scare the day they were born, but both are here today for me to worry about now. They are both beautiful boys, such sweet souls, who have wonderful personalities I get to discover daily...


Day 2 - I am forever THANKFUL and grateful to my husband. He works hard to provide for our family, has never questioned my decision to become a stay at home mom, loves us all so amazingly, and is a fantabulous father.


Day 1 - I am THANKFUL for my family and friends. I have an amazing family both biological and married into, that I would not be where I am today without them.