Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 24...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thankful for so much today. My amazing husband: my best friend, my "calmer" side, my heart. I could do so little without him by my side. My Bug: The joy of my life, the reason for countless smiles throughout the day, and my favorite 3 year old. My Baby Liam: My sweet little blessing, a true testament of what the Lord gives. Such a bundle of love and one I can't imagine our lives without.

My friends and family near and far, all of which have given me a reason to call them a friend and made me a better person.

My health, though not that of a typical 28 year old, but it could be worse, and I'm alive.

For food, shelter, and clothing on my back.

For the safety and health of my family members.

Mostly for my faith. I will always be on a journey of discovery, but I'm not judged by how little or much I know by the one that it matters to.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I miss my family back "home", but am grateful for my Southern Family, and getting to see most every one, and very much looking forward to the weekend with my in-laws in Gaitlinburg!! :)

Love you all, and am thankful for each and every one of you!

Shylah