Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby #2 Update...

Hello, just wanted to update everyone, and let you all know how our last ultrasound went. Baby is now measuring 13 weeks, and 6 days... (5 days ahead of what

I am going off of, and almost 14 off of our original due date, that the Dr. is still going off of for some reason.) Anyways, I am sticking with I'm 13-14 weeks pregnant! Baby's heartbeat was also very strong at 170.
We couldn't tell the gender, couldn't even get close enough for a peek, so a little bummed there, but our gender reveal ultrasound (fingers crossed baby cooperates) is Oct. 21, at 8:30 am. Haha, the girl scheduling appointments asked if I wanted morning or afternoon, as all my appointments have been late afternoon, and I asked for the earliest appointment, so I wouldn't have to stay up that much later from the night before. I can't wait! Of course we just want a healthy baby, but literally, this time around, I don't care. I know boys... a girl would be nice, but either would be just as fun for Jax I hope.

Our next follow up appointment is next Thursday, that is just to check weight, meds, and do an exam. Kinda wish I could have done both today, but oh well.

The dr is also starting to get more of a personality thankfully. Not sure if he's just losing his mean touch, or if it has anything to do with Dean being there... He had a sense of humor today anyways.

Oh yes, blood pressure has also been really good that last two weeks. It's in the "normal" range, but of course that is great for me. I have been a little more tired, just because my body isn't used to those kinds of numbers. Dr. is hoping to get me at least to the 120/60 range, and hopefully that will keep my bp low enough going into the 3rd trimester, that we can keep baby in the oven longer...

Well that is the update. Everything looks great! Baby is doing fine, and so far seems to be a laid back baby... If I remember right, at 13-14 weeks with Jax when we had an u/s, he was so active the tech could barely get a good picture... ;)



No comments: